Live CLE Seminar
Social Security Disability:
October 18, 2012 • Jacksonville, FL
This seminar will review all levels of appeal within the Social Security disability process, from the first administrative appeal through Federal Court. Additionally, this CLE will also provide practice tips on the hearing and appeals process including preparing clients for hearing and techniques for cross‐examining vocational and other experts.This seminar is designed for practitioners with at least a basic level of knowledge of the Social Security disability process.
Attorney Thomas M. Farrell
Law Offices of Thomas M. Farrell, IV, P. A. – Jacksonville, FL
- Disability Insurance Law
- Social Security Disability Law
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Juris Doctor, Dec. 1992, University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, FL
Bachelor of Science Journalism, 1989, Magna Cum Laude, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1989 Top Journalism/Magazine Graduate
College of Journalism and Communications, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Mr. Farrell is a very experienced Speaker and Published Author.
- Jacksonville Small Firm Luncheon, April 2010. "Five things you didn't know Disability Insurance Policy". Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville Fibromyalgia Support Group, March 2010. "Social Security Disability and Fibromyalgia", Jacksonville, FL
- 17th Annual Florida Workers' Advocates Education Conference Seminar, June 2007. Orlando, FL. "Employee Retirement Income Security Act"
- Many others dating back to 1995
- "Identification and Negotiationof ERISA Liens in Personal Injury Cases" - 2007
- "Fraud: Out of Control", 2005
- "Benefits Available Under the Florida Workers' Compensation System" - 2003
- Many others dating back to 1996
Total CLE Credit Hours:
(includes 0.5 ethics hour
This course has been approved by the Florida Bar. Please contact LawReviewCle for the exact number of CLE credits.
Credit & Programming Satisfaction Guarantee
01:30 PM – 04:45 PM
Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park Hotel
4812 Deer Lake Drive West
Jacksonville, FL 32246
Young Lawyers, with under four (4) years acceptance to the Bar, may use coupon code YL25
to receive a $25 discount when checking out.
Note: Discounts can not be combined.